Friday, December 12, 2003

Cliff, this is what you have to look forward to:


I read your rant u put up today. It was scary, it sound like me! I have
been writting short stories and such as long as I can remeber and since I
decided to seriously think about writting a manga I have had the worst
time trying to write a normal story! It's like I get stuck in that
format! Quite annoying ain't it!? I love reading your rants, you crack me
up in the worst (or should I say best?) way! ^ - ^ Anyway, I was reading
through it, laughing my ass off, and thinking that I think I am falling
in love with you! LOL! [08.gif] I can't even belive I got up the nerve
to write you an e-mail. But what the heck right? So how much like your
character are you really? Cause that character of Dom really can be dork
sometimes. Although, dork is good. (see now I am ranting) Personaly only
the 'pencil-protecter-nerds' are the guys I go for anyway! [09.gif]
Before I make myself look like a fool further I am gonna close my eyes
and press the send button b-4 I change my mind and trash this letter!
*blush* Bai Bai! O_^


I bet Greg doesn't get these kind of e-mails. Or maybe he does and Liz tracks them down and kills them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home