Tuesday, December 09, 2003

Good day,

I humbly introduce myself to you; I am Mrs. Alhaja
Zainab Hamza the wife Of Captain Hamza who served in
Iraq. I am contacting you base on trust and
humanitarian assistance which I urgently need from
you. The recent concluded US led war against my
country has left my family total devastated as I lost
my Husband to the cold hands of death and the children
lost their father.

Long before this war started, my late husband had in
his custody $20.7 Million U.S Dollars, but due to
serious threat of war from the United
States and the collision forces (if our dictator
president does not amend his ways), my husband had to
act fast and at such deposited these funds in a
Diplomatic Condominium in a neighboring country for
the purpose of our family survival after the war
might have been over.

I am writing you this letter because our dreams was
not fulfilled as we could not leave Iraq before the
war but we did however succeeded in getting the
children to a neighboring country first before trying
to proceed with getting ourselves out. It was in the
process of escaping to a neighboring country that we
came under friendly fire. It was this mistake that
took my husband’s life and critically injured me.I was
rushed to a military hospital in a neighboring country
where I am currently admitted and writing this letter.
I am recovering well and now that my health has
improved dramatically, I need to think of the future
of my Children and who to trust in sending the entire
amount kept by my late husband for investment and
acquiring immigration papers for my children.

If you believe you can assist me on this endeavor,
kindly reply to my new
email so that I shall
forward to you all the details required to carry on
this transaction successfully.

I look forward to your prompt favorable response.
Thanks for your understanding.


Yours Respectfully,

Mrs. Zainab Hamza.


Well, isn't that wonderful! To aid you in this, you need only send a cashier's check made out for $100,000 to me care of the Pleasanton branch of Bank of America. They will be happy to pass the check on to me and once it has been cashed and your legitimacy established, I will be more than happy to aid you in this endevour...

Fucking idiots.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home