Tuesday, December 09, 2003

Let's see, here's my track record thusfar:

Cryptic Studios -- think I'd be a great fit for a community manager (were they hiring one), not interested in me as an associate game designer.
Official Playstation Magazine -- interviewed for the position, then they decided to fill it internally.
EALA -- did a phone interview, never heard back.
Google -- said they wanted to set up a phone interview, ignored repeated attempts to.
GameSpot -- asked for writing samples, never heard back from them again.
UbiSoft -- interviewed in the office twice, the second time they forgot about me in the interview room. Haven't heard back from them since.
IGN -- interviewed, but they've decided not to fill the position.
GamePro -- interviewed twice, the editorial staff seems to think I'd be great, but not for the position I'd interviewed for. Hoping they'll call back with something.
Toys For Bob -- did a phone interview, they decided to go with someone else.
Viz -- asked for writing samples, never heard back from them again.
EGM -- heard about an opening, but they filled it internally. They're keeping me on file.

What a wonderful year for me professionally, huh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home