Friday, October 03, 2003

Well I was teasing when I said "Yelled" or almost any of the stuff in that post. It was all teasing. I thought you would have seen I was in a good mood from the first few lines. I was asking joking questions. But I am sorry if you took that as me trying to attack you in some way. It wasn't meant to be.


Next, some of us are going through very emotional times in their lives where nothing seems to bring them up from the depression that they are in. In fact, medication isn't even helping. So every once in awhile people need happy inspirational things to make them want to get up in the morning. I didn't agree with alot of the things said in that letter, but some things hit true to home. I think of you as a good friend who has hit a low in his life at the moment, and maybe needed some of the inspiration. I'm sorry if you didn't see the lines that were sort of touching. I am sorry that it didn't help but did the opposite.

It was a misunderstanding.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home