Monday, June 23, 2003

Ya lucky basturds...I'm almost the only one left outa the Fanime Con this year *sob* but I'll be there next year (mabe I'll take care of the rooms no? =P ).

But at least I have a little bit of good news for me. King of Fighters 2002 for Dreamcast FINALLY came out in Japan on the 19th and it's pretty damn fun and I'm enjoying it ALLOT. Plus I just spent 3+ hours walking the strip yesterday...good lord is that a hell of a way to make you hungry...and tired. But thank god for 24 hour buffets on the Strip...Good, good eating that is when your looking for any kind of sustenance at 3am in the morning to where even Mc Donalds has a small chance of being edible. As for now? I'm at work, tired as hell, and so seriously wishing some people would get their asses down here so I can get some shit done before I fall asleep on my keyboard.

And as a side note, if anyone tries to goto the ownjoo site and notices it rather um...vacant? The guys who are hosting it are moving to a different server so it might be down for a week or so...something about the guy who was hosting it on a T1 line outa his house suddenly can't afford a T1 line o_0

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home