Sunday, June 22, 2003

I'M ALIVE!!!!

Well, barely.

I just got back from Fanime Con, the first to return to their humble abode. Considering I'm the only one who actually lives in San Jose, where the con is held, this isn't so surprising.

It was a good con, though. I made a few dozen more friends, and re-aquainted myself with a few dozen more. Saw people I hadn't seen in years, and people I'd talked to online, but never met. It was a great deal of fun. I bought too little stuff for waaaay too much, but it was worth it. I'll post some amusing pictures when I get my hands on them. I'm an idiot and forgot to bring my camera, so I ganked my friends digicam and took pictures with that. I got a great one with some stormtroopers. ^^

Yeah, I know, stormtroopers at an anime convention. But whatever works. ^^

Anyway, as I type, the rest of the Touched are probably still at Great America, enjoying a few more rollercoasters with my whining, wussy ass. ^^ I'm such a wuss when it comes to coasters, but I actually enjoyed one today, so maybe that'll change soon.

Welp, dinnertime. ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home