Wednesday, February 12, 2003

So apparently my message freaked everyone out. Which is good I guess. I like playing by my rules and no one else's.

And now, the reason I am posting... remember how I kept ranting and raving about how Mogwai were awesome and how none of you had heard them? Well, many of you now have. Seen that Levi's commercial with the stampede of bulls or rams or buffalo or whatever the hell they are?

The song you're listening to in the background is Mogwai's song "Summer" from their "Ten Rapid" CD (which is basically just a CD of their early recordings/singles) and if you like that song, you'll probably like a ton of their other stuff. Perfect music for 2 a.m. in the state of barely consciousness.

That's all I had to say, really. For now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home