Monday, December 30, 2002

Well, weird, sure, but we don't usually go around pointing it out without just cause.

So, I too should apologize for not posting, but I really have had a lot on my mind, and didn't want to burden any of the rest of you with any of it. I've still got a lot of that on my mind, but it's personal shit that non of you people really want to know about (or need to know about, for that matter), so don't worry too much about it. I'll survive in the end. I always do. You can hope for the best, if it'll make you feel any better, but don't devote too much of your time to it. I really can take care of myself most of the time. I'll try to get off the maudlin kick soon and get back into being the sly and surreal Cliff you all know and like.

The New Year's Party is, in fact, still going to happen. We've just about got all the alcohol, juices are taken care of, snacks have been acquired, glasses washed, the apartment (mostly) cleaned and we will, in fact, be WEBCASTING the party! Greg and Liz have completed all the test runs and when they show up tomorrow night, we'll let you all know where to catch the action. It's even updating every 30 seconds, which should be deadly in its own right. We're expecting approximately 20 people, all told, and that should be more than enough for us.

Dave arrived early this morning via airplane. The plane didn't actually drop him off at my house, so he took BART (which is kind of like a subway for those of you outside of the Bay area) to the station in our town and I picked him up there. I could've gone to the airport, but that was awfully damn early. He's in the living room playing Capcom vs.SNK right now, while Joe and Lara are in their room. (They were playing Animal Crossing last I checked.) I'm still doing some cleaning and I'm going to go do a few loads of laundry in just a little bit here, so that everything will be sparkling and clean for tomorrow.

And that should be it for the progress report of now. I'm sure a ton of posts will be made tomorrow, and I fear how we'll all look on the 1st and the 2nd. Thankfully, I have those days off. Otherwise, it would not be good. No sir, not at all.

NOW PLAYING: Creeper Lagoon - "Kisses And Pills"
Lyrics: "She's got a way with the world / And breaking my heart... "

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home