Monday, December 30, 2002

Duh, I though everyone knew I was wierd. ^^

Sorry for the severe lack of posting on my part. I've been back and forth between San Jose and school so much lately, that my poor computer has been getting neglected. This is evidenced by the 104 spam e-mails in my Yahoo! account. ^^ That was scary... But the joy of the one-click delete! ^^

I'm currently listening to my new cd clock radio. I don't know what I'd do without it... I love it! I can wake up to any cd I want, any track! And even better, I don't have to use my computer as a cd player! My computer is tempermental at best, and playing cd's on it is annoying.

My Christmas was quite nice. Very quiet, nothing terribly special. My family didn't do our usual poker game, but that's okay, since we haven't done it in awhile anyway. Everyone got presents they liked, and overall it was just nice. Going back to work last Friday was hard though... after 4 days off, it was wierd to be back at Suncoast selling stuff again.

Wow, I'm wordy this afternoon... I think it's time for a shower. ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home