Thursday, December 26, 2002

Well as I know, you probably were all out shopping your hearts away. You probably were all breaking sweats while trying to do that last minute shopping while the deals are hot. But I want you to know... I am on to you! I know that you all waited for the after Christmas sales to purchase my birthday present! Well I want you all to know that you are despicable! Really! You should have to pay full price for my gifts just like you would for anyone else! So I am expecting to be getting twice as many things tomorrow since it is my 21st birthday and because you are all cheap bastards! So if you would like to send any gifts, marriage proposals, death threats or questions, please send them to:

14670 Cantova Way
Suite 104
Rancho Murieta, CA 95683

That is all...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home