Monday, November 26, 2007

For everyone who searches for "working for Google" and makes posts here in the comments section, please read this note:

No member of The Touched collective currently works for Google. None of us have worked at Google in quite some time. Any information you may want or need we are unable and/or unwilling to provide to you. We cannot get you job interviews. We cannot get your project looked at. We cannot get you a guided tour. We cannot tell you anything about any projects past, present or current at Google. More than likely (and I can't say for certain since I NEVER worked at Google) anything that you might want to know about that we, as a collective, do know about, we could not tell you anyway, as I suspect Google has people sign non-disclosure agreements and the like. I understand you're desperate, needy, wanting, looking for answers, but when it comes to Google, we cannot provide you any information of any kind beyond what you can find by, well, Googling it. I realize this may sound harsh, mean, cruel, biting and spiteful, but really, I'm just tired of seeing people ask the questions. We can't tell you anything about Google, and even if we knew anything, we wouldn't be able to tell you anyway. Geez.

Also, I turn 31 today. So, y'know, here it goes again.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home