Monday, July 16, 2007

So damn sore...

Yesterday I went back into the gym for my first full workout since the surgery last month. (Actually, it was probably the first time I've had a workout in almost two months -- I was told not to workout for the week or two prior to the surgery, when it was determined I needed surgery.) Let me tell you, I am fucking sore. I dialed back the amount of weight on a lot of the exercises, but I'm still feeling it like nobody's business. My arms don't hurt quite as much as my legs do, which means I've probably still been working out my arms one way or another, but my legs are killing me -- just the quads, though, which, come to think of it, was the only thing I *didn't* lower the weight on. I realize I probably should've gone back to working out earlier, but I just didn't get around to it. It's an easy enough thing to slack, what with the vacation right after the surgery. But I'm back to drinking my endless amounts of ice water, avoiding soda and trying to watch my portions (which I've been bad about the last month or so, I'm well aware).

I'm on bottle three of water today already, so let's hope I don't drink TOO much water.

Also in news, I'm about ready to start screaming at my iPod as it doesn't seem to want to play some music I bought from iTunes... Grrrr...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home