Friday, June 02, 2006

Awww, my first post.
I don't know why, I just thought some of you would really get a kick out of this conversation. Please click the link from Matt or it won't make sense.

Matt Boyd: Matt demands employment.
Jes: You're hired!
Matt Boyd: Yay!
Matt Boyd: Funny you said that, I was looking at http://www.craigslist.org/pen/etc/167375170.html at the time.
Jes: ....
Matt Boyd: So I'm hired, you say?
Jes: I didn't know what you were looking at when i said you're hired......
Matt Boyd: I know, just razzing you.
Jes: I'm just going to add it to the "dirty stuff jes said that she didn't mean to be dirty" folder.
Matt Boyd: You know, if you work for the comic, this could be sexual harassment.
Jes: I do work for the comic....
Matt Boyd: OH snaps.
Jes: I'M SUEING!
Matt Boyd: My client would like to settle for a cookie.
Jes: Make that 2.
Matt Boyd: Deal. Glad this little incident didn't have to make it to the newspapers.
Jes: I have been offered a nice sum of snacks for the book and movie rights though.
Matt Boyd: As part of the agreement, you signed an NDA.
Jes: Damn. I need to read the fine print.
George: 5'9"!?!?!?! THOSE BASTARDS!
Matt Boyd: I'm pretty sure they screen for emo in the genetic tests.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home