Wednesday, May 24, 2006

So last night my brother graduated from high school. I remember, 18 years ago, when I was 11, when he was born. I remember him, not more than a toddler, playing his Gameboy when I graduated from high school. I remember watching him go from an infant to a toddler to a young man. Over the years, from a distance, I've watched him age into the high schooler that he is, and I'm sure he's watched from a distance as I've gone from young man into man.

Chris Wiig told me yesterday "30 is the new 20," amidst all the updates on how many people I went to high school are married (most of them) and where they're at these days. I told Curt, that makes 20 the new 15. So I guess both he and I have a lot of time ahead of us, and very little of our life done.

I'm still debating how I feel about all of this, but I hope the half pint does well whereever he puts his mind to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home