Monday, May 15, 2006

Desperate attempt to reset sleep schedule somewhat of a success. Got to bed at 3 a.m. last night, woke up at around 10 this morning. Tomorrow it's back to work, so severe rollback tonight. After "24" going to kick everyone out of the house so I can sleep and then resume work again. The schedule will continue to be scattershot for the next three to four weeks or so, as I shift two timezones ahead and then back for my little brother's high school graduation. It'll be good to see the half-pint and I'm going to get lunch with my good friend Chris Wiig for the first time in a billion plus years, which will be nice. Anyhow, off to drop the laptop off in the office (day off and I still have to briefly go in, whee) and catch lunch with the Johnson. So it goes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home