Thursday, August 25, 2005

So here's a funny story.

Ben and I were in Minnesota and were driving back, so I could make it to school by 8 AM on the 23rd. Poor Ben ends up going from Reno to Sacramento doing 80 the whole way at midnight, nearly getting run over by semis in an attempt to get me there on time. I end up taking a really early train to Berkeley from Sacramento. I rush to class, because I'm running late, to find no one there. Confused, I search for a computer-- someone might have emailed a room change. The libraries are closed, though they should be open at 8. I am confused. I go back to my apartment, check my schedule. The room is right. Scared now, I go and check the student calendar.

The semester begins August 23. INSTRUCTION begins August 29.

I fail at life =(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home