Saturday, June 11, 2005

So, it's an evening of druken Halo 2 goodness here at the party house (i.e. Sean and Cliff's house). We have had several rounds of RocketBall (WOOO!!), plus we have discovered the fun that is this racing game whose name I actually don't- wait, I've been told that it's Burnout 3, whose main goal seems to be blowing things up, which I wholeheartedly approve of. So, fun is being had.

I just realized that that first sentance is really long, and probably not grammatically correct. But seeing as my degree is in Theater Arts, and not English like others in this room, I really don't care all that much. They can yell at me if they really care, which they don't. Because there's only one of them in here, and he's not reading what I'm writing. Haha! Dom isn't reading this right now, so I don't have to know the english language! Woo!

So we've already had the mosh pit in the kitchen, druken Halo, and they speak of this thing called Poker that apparently might be played. But we are extremely distracted by Burnout, so that might not happen quickly. *shrug* I know not.

Okay, so I'm very verbal right now, and I've only had one drink, which just goes to show how I define the word "featherweight". Yes, ladies and gentleman, I cannot hold my alcohol. Yes. It's true. I'd be ashamed, but apparently it makes me interesting at parties, so long as I'm not curled up in a little ball on the floor.

Wow, I'm going to stop typing right now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home