Monday, June 06, 2005

The price one pays to be my friend when I know their screen name:
[13:52] Mav the Evil: So as the opener to my conversation intended to find out when the shindig is happening, I am going to tell you my most brilliant idea this month. So you know how a person might fill a sack with door knobs and beat someone with it? Or on a smaller scale, fill a sock with oranges or batteries (on whether you want to leave bruises or not) and proceed to knock someone unconcious with it? Well, I have a better idea - poop into the sock and then beat someone with it. While it may not be QUITE as painful, the squishy humiliation will ultimately do far more damage to their psyche... and probably do a better job at intimdating anyone else who sees it as well. Honestly I would rather get hit with batteries than a sock full of poop. So when's the shindig?
[13:52] Quietform: ...
[13:52] Quietform: The shindig is Saturday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home