Sunday, February 20, 2005

Alright, I've been here for a month and still lack an avatar due to conflicting vanity (being unable to decide which picture is most flattering). If you make an avatar and email it to me, I promise to use it... for at least a week. You know, in case you're taking this as your chance to get even with me for all the things I've said to you while drunk (nudge nudge, wink wink Christy). If by some miracle I recieve multiple entries, I'll select the best one... or just altername them on a weekly basis.

If I recieve no entries, I will start renting the space out to companies looking to advertise. I will be soliciting Spam first, simply because I feel their marketing department has fallen behind in today's highly competitive canned meat industry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home