Thursday, February 10, 2005

Ahhh yes and with a new year comes a new E3!

So now I'm opening up the call for those who WILL (not want, might, or could) attend E3 this year with the "crew" (if you tell me your going you WILL go or pay your share of the room). If you need credentials and what not to get in you better let me know NOW as well as if anyone is stepping up already to take care of the rooming & such or wants to otherwise I can and if you want to take care of rooming for all of us you better know how to get a close location for good money cuz none of us are rich yet (hell some of us are downright poor).

Anyways let me know people because I look forward to seeing everyone at E3 this year and any new people (hot women only please...gawd I need a girl =P) since I missed it last year (and I'll be damned if I miss it ever again), but everyone should have some means of getting ahold of me (or someone who can). If not, the comments section is there for a reason!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home