Sunday, October 03, 2004

Tonight Cliff and I were talking, and he mentioned The Touched in an off-hand remark. "What the fuck is that?" I demanded. Oh, that's just a group blog that Greg, Liz, Dom, Dave, et al. use, you want in? "No, it looks like ass, and I don't want to be associated with it," I replied pointedly. Too bad, he says, I already sent you an invite. Tragically, the invite made it through my rigorous spam filtration system, so here I am.

I guess I don't really know what I'll do with this space. I suppose I'll probably just use it to talk about how great I am. Or to talk about how Greg needs to beg some users for servers that we can use for Real Life Radio. Or to remind Greg about that layout he promised me. Or to exchange venemous barbs with Cliff & Dom in yet another medium.

Also, I don't know why my picture isn't showing. I uploaded one. Cliff probably broke it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home