Friday, September 24, 2004

It's been quiet on here, a little too quiet really. I should make some kind of post saying that we're all okay, and that life just keeps moving on, but I won't speak for anyone else.

For me, I spent the last few days among friends and realized that something fundamental had shifted in my life -- I dunno what it is. It's odd, really. I can tell there's something that's not the way it was not long ago, but I can't put my finger on it. Something's changing, though, and that's a little weird to me. I've kinda felt like I've been in a loop for a while, sort of spinning my wheels in circles but now it feels like the car's back on the road and we're going somewhere. I'm pretty aware that right now, though, I'm not driving the car -- I'm just in the passenger's seat and going along for a ride.

I don't feel bad. I don't feel great either, but really, that doesn't mean anything. I had a lot of fun seeing everyone, and I'm glad everyone was as glad (if not more glad) to see me as I was to see them. It's good to be missed.

We'll see. Maybe I'm just dreaming. Or maybe something really has changed and I'm going to have to adapt to something new. It's all purely speculative at this point.

I realize this seems cryptic, but I've honestly made it as clear as I can, because, really, it isn't clear to me yet. The movie's running, but it's out of focus. I'll let you know when I figure out more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home