Wednesday, September 08, 2004

I'm amazed I haven't been blacklisted somehow with warranty companies. Keeping in step with my usual I just forced The Good Guys to buy me a new Samsung 30" Widescreen 1080i HDTV to replace my almost 4 year old 27" Sony which they told me to trash (which still works so the rents get it...they just broke a trace in shipping the Mainboard that causes a pincushion for the first half hour it's on or until you hit the TV a couple times) about 4 or 5 months ago. Yesterday I took my 4 year old (on Nov 1st anyways) Canon s100 for it's 4th repair at Best Buy for all legitimate reasons (but I planed to do illegitimate ones if I needed to anyways for those keeping record for how Best Buy does business) which means "no lemon policy" and you bet your ass I'm gettin the Canon s500 in it's place just gota wait a week. Now today I've just gotten my replacement for my almost failing 1 year old 120gig (they sent me a 160gig...oh yea one year warranty). Now the kicker...the past couple days my almost 3 year old 80gig is now having rampant head crashes so there goes one more thing under warranty (3 year warranty for this one). Dunno if anyone cares but some pencil pusher out there must hate people with luck like mine. Always right before the warranty goes out =D /incohearant post

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home