Tuesday, August 10, 2004

*places a small soapbox on the ground and steps up*

I'll try to keep this short.

I am not a celebrity. I am famous in no way.

In understanding of that, I would *really* appreciate it if I, my problems, faults, defects, and mistakes, or my supposed inner wants, desires, and what I should do with my life, were not discussed or listed in open forums and open websites as it has happened in the past, and continues to occur. While I am willing to share some portions of my life on certain webpages, and while I understand that people like to vent, sharing with the *entire computerized world* my faults and what my problems are believed to be, with insight as to how I can be fixed, is not productive, whether or not my name is mentioned in full.

Stop it. It's annoying, it's painful, and it's nobody else's business. When/If I achieve celebrity status, then I surrender my rights to a semblance of privacy, but it hasn't happened yet.

I will not discuss this further, so don't message me about it, or apologize for it. You didn't learn in the past, but you damn well know now. It's done already. Just shut the fuck up and stop.

*steps off the soapbox and walks away.*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home