Friday, January 30, 2004

Ok...between Erin's groupieism and Cliff's inability to figure out how to sleep I've been stuck on this new kick with zippers. Now what in the hell is so special you might ask about a zipper? Well a couple weeks ago I was heading back to my car from being at Gameworks that included heading thru the MGM to get to said car. Now during that walk I saw someone with a Messenger bag with this HUGE and I mean HUGE zipper on it (the frigging slider was 2/3rd the size of my fist). Now for my problem: Nod a damn place I can find anywhere here or online even comes close with the stuff they have. If anyone knows what the hell I'm talking about and maybe seen it lemmy know. I normally could care less about such a thing it just looked damn frigging cool. Oh yes...something to come shortly that looks pretty if I manage to do what I'm thinking correctly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home