Thursday, January 08, 2004

Oh bloody felching heck. Dom? With a secret something? Intended for me?!

Righto.

I'm in Puerto Montt, having just returned from 4 nights at Explora Lodge in Patagonia. It's fucking gorgeous. I mean, FUCKING GORGEOUS. I've never fallen in love with a region so quickly before in my entire life. It's jaw-dropping incredible and I...I...

I'm awed.

Deeply.

So yeah. I've been documenting the entire trip in great detail. Mayhap I'll post it somewhere and link it so everyone can see it, because its become more than a simple listing of where we went and what we did. Something inside me has really been shaken, and I'm still not sure where its going to lead. But I do know that I'm really excited.

Grinning with anticipation, gleeful, chomping at the bit, the whole kit.

So now, 4 nights at a fishing lodge in the mid-coastal area of Patagonia is up next. When its done, I'll log on again and ramble for a while before sleep takes me.

Back in a few.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home