Thursday, January 01, 2004

Apparently I have missed a great deal. I said something funny.

Also, there seems to have been one hell of a new years party in my absence. Hunting for cellphones in the parking lot? Drunken Cliff Typing? Liz Birthday? (Happy Birthday Liz!) Southern Comfort Sitting in the Pouring Rain? MAVERICK CLAW TRIMMING?! What crazy things have transpired during my disappearance? Sounds like fun was had by all. Happy New Year everyone, I do miss you all.

As for me? I watched fireworks across a big, blue, beautiful lake here in Chile. It´s an amazing country. You´d be shocked just how nice it is. I could live here for a while easily. It´s *that* good. The food kicks some serious ass too, as does the wine. I´ve got another night here in this hotel on a lake, near a town I think is called Villaraca with some big ass volcano just off to the side. It´s puffing away as I speak.

Foompfoompfoompfoomp.

I´ve been documenting the trip upon my faithful iBook assistant, Akihabara. I will post this when I actually get the chance to use the net with my own machine, instead of one with a goddam spanish keyboard layout. EVERYTHING IS SCREWED UP! Oh well.

Right, well then.

I do believe its time to head to bed. Dinner in this country is unlike anything I´ve ever seen. We were done early, and its 11:22. They know how to barbeque, and due to this, the next time we have a gathering of some kind I´m going to proceed to try and barbeque, Chilean Style. Mmmm....

Enough of that. I´ll be back on here by the 19th. Until then, be good. No destroying California in my absence. Take care, all :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home