Thursday, December 04, 2003

Hey sorry bout my absence the past while. Things have been real fun here with holding down my current job, handling freelance teching, and the NGage it's left me with barely enough time to sleep. Anyways I figured I'd hop on and post a text message I sent to Cliff yesterday.

"The VGA Awards...also a synonym for infomercial"

Now come on...it's obvious when you give Best Game to Maden 2004 And best fighting game to whatever new WWE game there is...do I really have to tell you the rest of the awards to convince you (there were some on the ball awards but they didn't have massively expensive events happen right after them so probably nobody wanted to buy those awards)? Plus the show really sucked in general. Now the after party? Now that made up for the show just A, O, K =)

One last thing though...if you wanna see the HARDEST rocking EVER done by a human being in a wheel-chair watch the VGA Awards whenever the hell it's gona air. Turn the sound off during that part and you should get a good laugh. The guy will look like hes haveing the worst seisure of all time without the music =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home