Sunday, September 14, 2003

I am coming to you from... The Beast.

The new PC actually has a grand total of TEN fans... eight 80mm fans, one CPU fan and one card blower. Of the fans, the side one is a red LED fan, the top one is a red cold cathode fan, the back two are orange LED fans, and the front four are not lit. The CPU fan is bluish (but not lit) nor is the card blower lit. All in all, however, my PC is running very cool and growing and a nice sort of tequila sunrise color to it. I'm going to eventually try and find a darker red LED to add a bit more deep red to it, but right now I'm not having any luck with that. Still, I'll keep looking. And there are three custom fangrills on it -- a dragon on the side, a whirlwind on the top and a fireball inside on the back. This case will make you wet yourself.

The new PC runs at 2.8 Ghz, has 1 GB of RAM and a 160 GB HD. It is, for all consideration, one bad muthafucka. Respect it. Fear it. Worship it.

On top of all of that, the apartment is a mess, so as I'm snagging all the things off my old HD, I'll probably be cleaning later today.

As for the "business meeting," I'm throwing some freelance work my friends' way, since I need to get some things done and I'd rather have them done by people I know and can trust (and can call if they're running late) and in exchange I can some quality work to give to the people I'm freelancing for. It's win-win for everyone.

I've also obtained a copy of FF:Tactics Advance for my GBA, and Tuesday I will be getting Jedi Academy to give The Beast something to run... unless of course Savage arrives here first... spent way too much time with the beta and am impatiently awaiting my copy...

Kettle chips can be obtained from Albertsons.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home