Saturday, September 13, 2003

So the inside of Cliff's new computer looks like a sunrise. Which makes it cool.

Riiight, so thanks to my big mouth (I think the line was: Hey! isn't that case cool?) the old case has been given to Dave. Dave is currently taking the new old PC apart (I think it lasted maybe 14 hours as an operable lighted unit - maybe less) to make the new new PC which has an acrylic top and side. The acrylic side has a fan in the center that is getting a grill with a dragon on it and the fan is lit with red LEDs. Oh, and it's one of eight fans. EIGHT. As in the number after seven.

And the sad part is, I brought this all on myself. Sorry Dave.


And now for the spelling lesson of the day for Dave: H-Y-D-R-A-U-L-I-C-S. He's a good lad, and he did point out to me that nowhere on Cliff's computer is there a program that has spell check. Yet.

Off to finish the tables I started days ago.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home