Sunday, July 13, 2003

Ok...now...am I a little crazy or has the US economy hit rock bottom for women to stupe to doing this (plus the people that set this up)?

Hunting Bambi

Not to mention the men that are insaine to PAY 10 grand for this. I've met this ripe fucker too thats doing this and he better hope I never meet him ever again (hes useing one of my fields I helped create!). I'll shake his hand for actually getting people to pay 10 grand for that crap then beat the liveing hell out of him for makeing it just that much harder for my favorite sport to be taken seriously by anyone. Hell a little people skills could get women to do this for the hell of it. Shit I've gone sparing with quite a few mono e mono, but not like this, nor so pustasticaly ludicrious.

And I made the DVD Burner post make just a little more sense for those of you who dunno what a DRX510UL is (*cough* Christy *cough*) =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home