Sunday, June 08, 2003

So we had to take several versions of it with a billion and one cameras because I wanted to ensure this picture would never be lost. On my bed (which is a kingsize mattress on the floor, really), I have myself in the middle, Lara on the left, Megan in front of me on the left, Sherrie in front of me on the right (stroking my face) and Erin on the far right. Everyone (except me) is scantily clad (Megan's wearing fishnet stockings, Sherrie's got a tight shirt and her panties on, Erin's in a plaid skirt with her shirt mostly open, Lara's got her shirt mostly open...) and it is the best damn photo I've ever had of me. Christy was taking most of the pictures so she's not in the pictures (which would have made them even better) but I'm still going to have to get a large version to put on my wall... Damn, my friends rule. Thanks again, guys... finally a picture I'm glad to be in...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home