Sunday, June 08, 2003

So, we've been here for about 4 hours now, and have completed the purity test. Our least pure was Lara, who scored a 29.6% purity, followed by my friend Megan at 31.7%. Megan's boyfriend Ian came in closly after at 32.6%, and then the scores jumped to 54.5% by Mr. Cliff, and then 55.3% was Christy. Keith came in at 64.1%, and then there was a lovely jump to 81.7% by Sherrie. Next, to my shock, suprise, and relief, was my brother Sean at 85.4%. I was at 86.5%, no surprise, while our friend Mike was 89.2%. The winner for most pure was Louis, at a whooping 91.2% pure.

Yeah, we need to take that boy to a bar or a strip club or *something*...

But at least I wasn't the most pure. I get enough shit as it is for my innocence. ^^

That's all we've done so far. Oh, except for Cliff's dream of many women on his bed with him coming delightfully true. I'll let him tell you about that.

We miss you, Liz and Greg. We'll get your scores next time. ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home