Friday, January 03, 2003

If it's any consolation, Erin, I'm back in the office today, and back to the daily grind. I really had no desire for work to start back up again, but at least it's a Friday and I'm working a light day. Next Monday it gets to beat my ass down full force. I can't say I'm keen on the work schedule getting back to normal, but that's life for you. 140+ messages in the queue, virtually no one but me in the office. So I'll probably only be in here a few hours, get caught up on shit and then head home or go spend a few hours writing in a coffee shop or something. Who knows...

NOW PLAYING: The Ataris - "Roads Signs and Rock Songs"
Lyrics: "Roadside state of mind / boulevard of broken dreams washed out this time / after time I was lost and looking / but knew I'd never find / what is mine in a world that's so unkind. / And love is overated. / It leaves you devistated. / the only things I know are / road signs and rock songs and lonely hotel rooms..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home