Wednesday, November 13, 2002

So we are moved in now. Good.

My job is doing great. Good.

I get my kitty in about 2 weeks. Great.

So my hardrive crashed last night losing all web page and e-mailes. BAD!

Other than that, things are going pretty well. Greg and I are going to Disney the 21st. So that'll be good. I just feel so divided from everyone. I haven't talked to Cliff or Erin or Lara or anyone like that since we moved. Our departure didn't go too well with our other friends either. So I feel a little alone and disconnected from the world. I think that may change this weekend though. We were supposed to have our party, but thats not going to happen. *cries*

The house is looking cool though. Slowly. Oh, one of my co-workers seems bent on the idea that she is going to make me a movie star. So she sent in my resume to the guy who is casting for the second Legally Blonde... along with prolly 20 other places that are casting for movies right now. I suppose thats good. Not like I am going to turn down a job if it is offered to me. I would like to be acting, but I don't have time with working and starting school back up again. *sigh*

JOKE OF THE DAY:

Q: Why did the blonde get pulled over by the police?
A: Her headlights weren't working, so she was flashing people.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home