Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Here we go...

Okay, so for those of you who are interested and following the madcap adventures of Mr. Hicks, here's one that'll flip your head. Tomorrow morning I'm leaving the country. That's right, in the wee hours of the morning, my friend Avri and I will board a plane in SFO and make our way over the next, oh, 18 hours or so, over to Berlin, Germany. He heads back to the states on the 25th, but I won't be back until late on the 31st, taking some time to go to England for a bit and then back to Germany for the very last Fury In The Slaughterhouse concert in their home town of Hannover. I don't expect to be functioning for much of the 1st, but who knows.

The cellphone will probably be off the entire time, but I'm taking it with me, as Sprint isn't sure if it's going to be able to get signal over there or not. (Whee!) The best way to get ahold of me will probably be email. I'm going to try and make posts to The Touched from time to time, but I expect it'll be text only. Most of my pictures will probably have to wait until I get back to the states, but I'm sure I'll have millions of them.

Anyhow, time to go and then sleep then fly. See y'all later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home