Monday, April 09, 2007

In checking the mail, I received a periodical from my alma mater. The issue in question is entitled: The Green Generation: They want to save the world. (Name of University) is giving them the tools to do it.

Being that I'm a certified smartass, I immediately turned over the magazine to see if they printed on recycled paper. It's not. So the question is, how many issues of this magazine are sent out, and how may people immediately throw them in the trash? I have a lot of personal issues with said University (mainly because I used to work there and their classified employees haven't gotten a raise in who knows how long, and they have to pay to park at their workplace), but printing a "green" centered issue on new glossy paper? C'mon.

And I never gave them an update to my address, how did they find me?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home