Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Alrighty, so I finally got off my ass (Also I was sick for a week) and made a phone call. I've been aiming for only five people since the only people that have semi-confirmed at the moment are Cliff, Sean, Erin, Yuko, and myself. I have two options, the second one having more beds (and a higher price tag), so if anyone has any friends that want to jump in, it's still an option. Otherwise I'm looking for a final confirmation from the above named people so I can nail down a reservation. Since it's only a month away, prompt decisions would be appreciated so I don't have to worry about us losing our slot.

Check in time is 4 PM, check out time is 12 Noon. Starting date is June 2nd (a friday), and if we went for four nights, would end on June 6th (a tuesday). I'll probably head in early on friday and spend most of the day still hanging around tuesday before heading home - but for anyone with work, they could arrive Friday night. I forgot to ask when I called earlier, but I'll get more information about the surrounding town when I call to book (food joints, grocery stores, etc).

Option 1: http://www.pajarodunes.com/rentals/P059.html
2 queen beds, 2 twins.
2 Bedroom, 2 bath
$1505.00 for 4 nights. $301.00 a person, $75.25 a night.
I'm a bit unclear on this, but I think this one is semi-ocean front, as it borders the river that flows out to the ocean, so it's somewhere inbetween possibly.

Option 2: http://www.pajarodunes.com/rentals/CY13.html
1 king bed, 6 twin beds (split amongst 4 rooms)
4 bedroom, 4 bath
$1985.00 for 4 nights. $397.00 per person split among 5 people.
As you can tell from the picture, this sits pretty well on the ocean.

Since these are condos/townhouses, I did a quick search for small available beachfront houses.

Apparently there is a 3 bedroom, 3 bed beachfront house available from June 4th (sunday) until the 7th (wednesday), which I believe would boot us out Thursday afternoon. But that's more time off work. It'll run about the same price as option 2.

Please post interest in the comments section here, or contact me over AIM to let me know what you think (MavTheEvil). If you fail to do this, I will STALK you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home