Wednesday, September 28, 2005

My nipples are hard. Why this condition ever developed in human anatomy evolution is totally beyond me. Just like how the small, independant, furry mammal that I keep in my apartment demands he gets to lie on top of me any time I choose to sit/sleep. No understanding of this whatsoever.

I am going to see MirrorMask in Berkely this weekend. Correction: Yuko and I. Why in god's name the first movie done primarily by the Jim Henson company in the spirit of Labrynth and Dark Crystal in the last 15 years is getting such a small initial release is beyond me. If anyone wants to join Yuko and myself there this saturday afternoon, drop me a line. I'll be sitting around in the Bearcade while Yuko attends a physics review. And after that we'll be catching the movie - so again, if you're up for it, let me know.

P.S. Please add the following word/phrase to your daily dictionary: Hobo Aftermath.
I believe this could be a very useful addition to the English langauge. Plus, it's fun to say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home