Friday, August 12, 2005

For the record, Vertigo majorly sucks. Any time where you can't even walk up stairs without feeling like you're going to topple over, that's bad m'kay? I felt fine this morning, but the super imbalance was not good... I wonder if it's related to the bad cucumber I had a bit of for lunch on Wednesday. I go into subway and usually they use fresh cucumber, but when I got back into the office to have some, man, one bite and I knew it was terrible. So I picked the rest off. But I figured everything was fine. Then late last night, without really any warning, at about 9 p.m., my head goes all swimmy. No headache, no pain, just total disorientation and vertigo. So I moved upstairs and laid down, hoping it would go away in a few minutes. After about an hour, still being so dizzy that standing sounded bad, I turned off the light and went to bed. When I got this morning, all was back to normal. Freaky.

2 Comments:

Blogger ga said...

So superman has his Kryptonite, and you have your... cucumber.

7:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had vertigo for a week. I couldn't do anything but sleep because if i walked around i felt sick. The doctor gave me valium to finally make it go away.

11:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home