Sunday, January 16, 2005

I have just realized that I haven't looked at this page in quite a few weeks. Shame on me.

So, in the news of Erin, I have aquired a job that is actually not only interesting, but fun, and a time sucker as well. In this, my third week, I have already worked overtime twice. And I didn't mind doing it at all. Maybe HR is where I should be in the work world.

I have also started a karate class, since work has a gym (work is Cisco, btw), and said gym offers said class. Karate is very different from stuff I've done before, and I'm looking forward to learning the ropes. Should be fun. I've also started just going to the gym to exercise. I need to look pretty for weddings, and that whole healthy back thing that I'm trying to get working again.

Mucho congrats to our Ms. the Red for the ring that has been placed on her finger. Michael is a great guy, and I wish you the best of luck. ^_^

Also congrats to Greg and Liz for their hitchiness. Luck to you both as well. ^_^

Whoops, Christy's here. Time to play.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home