Saturday, December 25, 2004

Sorry for the aborted post from a few days ago. But I really do dislike the Blogger format when it comes to just entering some text and forgetting about it.

Anyway, I just got back from Christmas, and my neck is most likely going to be sore in the morning. Nothing quite like a 5-year-old sitting on your shoulders and telling you where to go to give your neck muscles a workout. But I'm very pleased.

This Christmas' haul: A good book and four great Humphrey Bogart movies (Casablanca, Key Largo, The Big Sleep, The Maltese Falcon). And, of course, a lot of time spent with my distressingly cute nieces. :)

Oh, and while I don't want to jinx it, it looks like I've made a profit in Magic Online thanks to the "Nix tix" drafts, where the only cost to play is the product. Mmm, self-sustaining play...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home