Sunday, June 29, 2003

Hmm.

Pretty sure last night, Dave (Reynolds) cleaned us out in the final, apocalyptic battle-grudge-match-all-out-no-limbs-barred-war...

...of poker night.

Extra special thanks to Greg and Liz, who hosted the whole thing, I had a great time as always, you both are great people. Just as much thanks to Cliff, Dave and Christy for being there. Dave, thanks for talking about all sorts of geek things, that I hardly find anyone to talk to with (diy audio rocks!), Christy for being there (we missed you!), Cliff especially for teaching the game with his l33t p0|<3r 5|<1ll5, and everyone for their infinite patience as the game continued into the wee hours. Last night kicked serious ass, and I'm thankful to have such an awesome group of new friends.

Now I have a deadline for Monday morning here at the office, and I'm pretty sure I ain't leaving here until I'm done. I have to get my shiny, new, .NET based e-commerce Content Management System to verify and charge credit cards. Somehow this will be accomplished within 6 hours. After that, I have to make sure the system processes the orders correctly and then *ping*, ah'm done.

And e, I no longer have the Vibrating Cow of Death ™, he's now at Greg and Liz' apartment. Terapin is scouting the territory in preparation for our invasion. Oh yes, invasion.

Fear the cow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home